Bay & Bow Windows -- 2 Locations in Berwyn & Oak Brook, IL.
Serving Cicero, Oak Park, Riverside, Westchester & The Chicagoland Area
Bay and bow windows are some of the most iconic and beautiful window designs in the world. Bay windows expand the interior of your room by giving you a cozy little nook and expand the exterior of your home with a curve appeal enhancement. While bow windows provide a perfect focal point to the room that lets in tons of natural light.
A bay window is a set of three windows that are curved outwards from the house and resemble a semi-circle. The central window is typically a large non-opening bay and bow window that lets in a good amount of light with a completely unobstructed view. The two side windows can be made up of either a casement or double hung window.
Bow windows have a slightly different design. They consist of around 3-6 panes of glass that have the option of being fixed like a bay and bow window, or open like a casement or double hung window. Bow windows are typically wider and all around larger than a bay window. With the larger size, bow windows create a large “nook area” inside the window.
Our one-piece design fit is the best in the industry and that they are built to last, like having a heavy-duty vinyl frame that will never chip, peel, or crack. Bay & Bow Windows can be built in a variety of angles that range from subtle to a large wide curve. You decide how you would like the window to look, and we can design it to fit your style. Because these windows are so unique, they can both increase the value of your home and add to your homes overall curb appeal. Bay & Bow Windows give your home that little extra something and go a long way towards enhancing the look of your home.
Add value to your home with a new Bay & Bow Windows from Air-Tite Window & Siding Specialists, Inc., as we have been helping homeowners with all of their home improvement projects since 1978. We are the replacement windows installation experts in the Chicagoland area, as our crews are highly skilled and can even install your new Bay & Bow Windows in the winter!
BAY & BOW WINDOW BENEFITS
- Virtually maintenance free
- Our specialty coatings harness the sun’s UV rays to loosen dirt so water can rinse it away with ease.
- All of our grid patterns are installed between the glass for easy, maintenance-free cleaning.
- Never need painting and won’t peel, blister, flake, bubble, rot or corrode.
- Decades of experience in the window industry to develop a trusted and durable window design.
- Insulated with special environmentally-friendly gases to increase thermal ratings.
- Energy rigid thermal reinforcement weatherstripping to create an air and watertight seal to prevent pesky drafts and water intrusion. Keep the elements outside.
- Specialty microscopic glass coatings reduce ultraviolet (UV) light transmission to resist against temperatur transfer, that act as a filter against weather elements for greater energy efficiency.
- Double or triple pane glass gives you added protection against the weather elements.
- ENERGY STAR® standards are met or exceeded with our bay and bow windows.
- Modern window designs and options to update your homes style.
- Multiple custom interior and exterior trim colors, including woodgrain and designs reminiscent of traditional wood windows to match the style of your home.
- Custom shapes and sizes to fit any window opening in your home.